Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It's been a couple of days. On saturday, the fiance's parents came down and they spent the night. The reason for why they came down was because they renewed their wedding vows. Aww...GAG! Anyways, they annoy me when they come down. His dad is loud and obnoxious and his mom is quiet, she's not so bad. Well, the night before me and my fiance went out to the bar with a couple of friends. Another one of my friends showed up after she got off work. I've known this girl since we were in kindergarten and during junior high and high school, her house was my second home. it seemed like i was there more than at my own house. Anywho, she is pretty self focused *she's always been like this* I've learned to deal with it, but for those who are new to her, she almost certainly turns them off. My other friend's boyfriend *who just met her that night* told my friend that he didnt want to go out with her ever again. Even my other friend has told me on occasion, that she's not going to go out if she is going to be there. It get's tough for me because i want everyone to get along and to have a good time. Since they don't, i rarely want to go out with anyone. Geeze, it's been a long two weeks at work. If i figured it out correctly, i'll have over 93 hours on my next paycheck.

If you must know today is my birthday. It kinda sucks. I'm 26 and im feeling sad about it. I'm lonely. I'm always by myself it seems. I'm tired. I think im having an early mid life crisis. im thinking about how it seems that my life is passing me by and i havent accomplished anything of importance. it really sucks. I just want to have company and a sense of accomplishment.

No comments: